Monday, October 15, 2012

J.CO Donuts & Coffee

credits J.Co Facebook Page

I love sweets! Chocolates, cakes, ice cream, drinks with sweet,calories overload and of course, donuts!

I am always on the lookout for new yummy, sweets to try. I learned about J.CO months ago but I only got the chance to try it recently. J.CO's an Indonesian donut shop franchise with stores in Malaysia, China and Singapore. It's first store in the Philippines opened last March at SM Megamall,  last June at SM Mall of Asia and the third branch at Greenbelt 3 last July. It was a hit and still is!

Dropped by their SM MOA branch. Just look at the line I have to endure to get my paws to the hyped donuts! I was with my 2 niece, asked them to go malling and they came back after an hour and I'm yet to be served.

We got 6 dozens, my niece bought pasalubong for her Titas and Titos in Iloilo. Can't contain ourselves though, we devoured 1 box haha!

J.CO also offer fat free frozen yogurt and hot and iced coffee.
from J.Co Facebook Page

from J.Co Facebook Page
I skipped my favorite Cinnabon baked goods for these donuts.
I can only take as much calories for the weekend tehehe! It was a treat, my favorites are avocado di caprio and their best seller alcapone. Oh they also got J.Pops, a perfect baby size if you want to sample the wide variety of donuts J.CO offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment