Sunday, October 28, 2012

Catchy Windows 8 Advertisement

Moments ago, after seeing the Windows 8 advertisement, I thought it was catchy. Well, I'm not the only one who thought so. G, asked me if I know the title of the song. She wanted to Google it haha and she's already singing the few lines that she caught.

Here's the few lines:
Everything at Once
Lenka

As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear
As free as a bird, as neat as a word
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house

All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything.


The whole lyrics here


We love Lenka and Everything at Once is as catchy as The Show.

Wanna hear the song and sing along like we did for the past hour?

credits: Florin Puscas


Now, Windows 8...with what I've seen from the advertisement. I think it is engineered  for tablet use. I'm not as technical as hubby, I'll ask him how we could benefit from it :) and maybe he'll get me a new Windows 8 license and review it too!

A happy song for you lovelies!
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment