Saturday, December 1, 2012

Belle de Jour (BDJ) Unboxing and Brands Reveal


Hey lovelies! Been out of the radar for a while, busy with all the errands and I've been down with flu lately.
But what better way for a pick me up than a gift box received at the first day of December!
I received my BDJ Box, December 1, 2012. I was thinking, 'Wow, I'd probably receive lots of gifts this holidays, I started the month with one.' haha! Of course, this one's a gift I bought myself LOL.

Aren't we ladies glad that beauty boxes are now abundant in the Philippines. These are gift boxes you can subscribe to monthly. Among the newly introduced are the Saladbox, Glamourbox and the one I subscribed to, the Belle de Jour (BDJ). Check out their website, girls!

It was really a treat receiving the package, I can't wait to rip open the courier plastic and see what's in store for me this month. Part of the excitement of having the box delivered, is the surprise of products that you will get. Most are in sample/small sizes you can use to try first before buying the bigger sizes for use if you like the sample.

So, with the long intro, here's what I got from the box!


See, it really felt like Christmas! The box contained 10 brands/ 12 items to try, 5 stickers (I would give to my niece), and gift cards.  For the price of P480, it was worth it. The first item that caught my eyes were the L'Occitane soap, I took home same sized bar from Sofitel when we stayed there hihi! I really like collecting hotel bathroom freebies. Hubby would shake his head and laugh when I gather the hotel's bathroom items and replace it with what we use at home.

The brands/products:
Nippon Facial Cleansing
Sponge (2pcs)
Just add water, it will wipe away your make up. 
If used daily with your facial wash, it will slough off dead skin.
Php325 for 10pc pack
The secret of make up mavens!


Physiogel Hypoallergenic
Intensive Cream (50ml)
For moderately dry to very dry skin. 
Will lock in moisture for 3 days even with washing.
Hey, hey, a full size sample!
Php517 for 50ml
Say bye bye to itch and dry!

Garnier Light SPF 17 (8ml)
Moisturizes, brightens, whitens and evens out the skin tone.
Php120 for 40ml

Garnier Overnight  Whitening
Peeling Cream (20ml)
An overnight whitening peeling cream which will reveal fresh and fairer skin in the morning.
Another full size sample!
Php99 for 20ml

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic
Multi-Action 8 Cleanser (5ml)
One of Men's Health's Singapore's 2011 
Best Product for Face. With vitamin C, caffeine and magnesium 
to boost hydration and beat fatigue.
No price included, but it would be a perfect try out gift for my nephew.

Yuka Non-Acetone Wipes (35 sheets)
Acetone free wipes to remove the nail polish. Non-drying and no cotton needed! 
Another full size sample.
Php68 for 35 wipes
Perfect for your kikay kit!

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist
24 Night Emulsion (15ml)
Will visibly reduce wrinkles and promote silky smooth skin.
Php3100 for 50ml
Defy aging!

L'Occitane Extra Gentle Milk Soap (25g)
Soft, delicate, clean scent which is unlike any other.
Php595 for 250g
Staff favorite!

Dentiste Nighttime Herbapeutic
Toothpaste
 (sample size)
Laboratory proven to inhibit nighttime bacteria for fresh morning breath.
no price included 
Feel the difference the morning after!

Calvin Klein Beauty Perfume (1.2ml)
A sophisticated scent, will evoke sheer confidence and beauty.
Php5498 for 100ml


Aside from the above products, the box also included the following:


Strip Upperlip wax gift card
I/You make things beautiful stick ons



Gift Cards from Shiseido, L'occitane and Azta Urban Salon 
There you have it, ladies. All the samples for only Php480. Well, if you are like me who enjoy trying on beauty products, this is an enjoyable experience. Also, I tend to purchase products and not use the whole thing up so, this is actually beneficial as well. On the other hand, if you are already using some of the samples or don't like it, you can always ask a girl friend or sister to try them. I'm sure, they will be happy to receive samples too!

Want to receive a monthly gift box too? Visit BDJ here.


Merry Christmas!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment