OK, I know I just made a boxed brands reveal here. But Sample Room is a whole lot different. The samples are absolutely free, you only have to pay for shipping. As their tagline goes, Try Before You Buy.
Of course, it's a no no to spend our hard earned money on buying the full sized products. But one too many times, we did just that given no other option. And we often ended up with an expensive bottle of a certain product we can't use because it gave us break outs or it just didn't work well with our skin.
Sample Room is the first ever sampling site to hit the Philippines. They bank on the the power of free product sampling. You can sample a product first before committing to a full size purchase. Isn't that great?
You don’t need to:
1. Take a risk at a full-sized product that may not work for you or may give you an allergic reaction
2. Rely on reviews alone that might not jive with your skin type (as you get to try the product yourself)
3. Waste money on a product that might not work for you.
You will be able to:
1. Patch-test, and road-test the product you are interested in purchasing- if the product suits you and works well with your skin
2. Experience the product, and decide after finishing a sample size if the product is right for you
3. Read reviews from consumers who have the same skin type as yours
4. Enjoy your purchase, as it is a well-researched and well-informed purchase. Definitely value for your money!
So how does Sample Room work?
So, lovelies what are you waiting for? Visit the Sample Room website here and subscribe.
You can also follow them at facebook and twitter.
Again, don't forget to subscribe at Sample Room,
sampling will be done very sooooon!