Friday, December 7, 2012

My First Free Sample from Sample Room


Hi lovelies!
I got my first ever free sample from the Sample Room. It is the 50ml Kerastase Oleo-relax Fluid. 
You can check out how to get free samples and how Sample Room works here. When Sample Room was launched,  they introduced 5 samples. I would love to have each and every sample, but let's not be greedy, haha! But really, all the samples are a real treat, I wanna try them all!

I opted to go with a hair care sample though since I am having problems with my hair lately. It being too long and my resistance with my stylist's advice to cut 2 inches from it. Hubby would be home soon and I wanted him to see my almost-at-waist length hair. :)

My hair's colored and it is recolored every three months when my roots start to show. So, one can imagine the chemicals my hair is exposed to. However, for the most part, I've been very lucky to maintain a somewhat healthy hair until lately when I experimented with different salons. My hair became brittle and dry at its end. To alleviate my hair situation, I use deep conditioning and home treatment with the use of hair repair products, before I visit the salon come January 2013, next month.

So, when I came home this evening and found the package waiting for me, I was excited! I remember the best hair I got was when I used Kerastase products. It was way back looong ago. It was expensive though and not readily available, you have to order from the salon. 


The package was delivered to our home via LBC. Sample Room paper bag was inside a blue plastic and the product itself was wrapped in a bubble plastic.

I paid php130 courier fee. 
Not bad, to spend 130pesos for a 50ml hair leave in and it's Kerastase y'all!

I know it's premature for a review but the smell alone, I'm already loving it. I don't know if it is because of the earlier treatment of my hair why it's feeling extra soft and smooth or because of the few pumps of the oleo-relax. I'll put this product into a 2-day test before putting a review at the Sample Room. You can visit and read reviews there.

Other free samples that were up for grabs on the Sample Room launching were the following:
Shu Uemura Whitefficient Clear
Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil

Kiehl's Acai Damage-Correcting Moisturizer
Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua For Women
Benefit The POREfessional

See, all five are a winner! I really like Sample Room's concept, Try Before You Buy. 
I'm seeing myself trying more sample sized products first before committing to a big buy. 
So, ladies, don't wait too long, register now!


Til the next sample!
Merry Christmas!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment