Saturday, March 1, 2014

MAC Pink Pigeon

MAC Iris Apfel Collection in Pink Pigeon 



MAC PINK PIGEON
Price: around Php1000
Available in MAC counters: SM MOA, New Eastwood Mall, Trinoma, 

Glorietta 2, Powerplant Mall, Ayala Center Cebu
Finish: Matte


MAC Pink Pigeon is a part of the MAC Iris Apfel collection.

Pink Pigeon, 2nd from right.


As described, Pink Pigeon is a bright cleanest pink. 
It is blue based.
I like blue based lipstick, they certainly flatter. 
One of which I love is the limited edition MAC Pink Pigeon.
As it is limited, it is mostly out of stock in malls as they are snapped up fast especially in such a pretty color. Good thing, I got mine reserved from a trusted supplier. 
I've had Pink Pigeon for a few months now and I've been using it non stop.  
It is my 2nd favorite pink lipstick, next to Girl About Town.


It is very pigmented and 2 swipes, your lips would be screaming 'hot pink'. 
But as other MAC lipstick, it is still very flattering.
I guess, this color is best for those who are fair skinned.
Another thing I love about it is it gives different color depending on the light. 


Because it's a matte finish, it could be drying at times. BUT it doesn't drag when applied.
Because it stays for a god 5-6 hours, 
you'd be left with flaky lips 
if you don't exfoliate and moisturize your lips well.
Although it doesn't feel dry or heavy.

2 swipes and it is a pretty color like in the tube

I think this color is the brightest I got in my stash. 
It is near to Candy Yum Yum's pigment, but a notch less brighter.
So, when I'll have Candy Yum Yum, it will reign as the brightest on my lipstick collection!


1 swipe of pink pigeon on outdoor light


Pros:
1. Very pigmented. Even and vivid coverage with one application.
2. Doesn't drag when applied despite the matte finish.
3. Lasts long. Will last for hours, minimal fading, little to no retouching for hours; thus
4. Ok price for a high quality cosmetic.
5. Vanilla smell, yum!

Cons:
1. Availability as it is limited.


Til then, lovelies!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment