Thursday, March 13, 2014

MAC Girl About Town

Girl About Town On Kim Kardashian

MAC Girl About Town
Price: around Php1000
Available in MAC counters: SM MOA, New Eastwood Mall, Trinoma, 

Glorietta 2, Powerplant Mall, Ayala Center Cebu
Finish: Amplified Creamy


the black bullet
      
Girl About Town (GAT) is another cult product from MAC and perhaps 
you've heard or been using this beautiful darkened fuchsia colored lippy. 
It is one of MAC's best seller. Again this is blue based. 
And we know that blue based lipstick flatter a lot. 


bright fuchsia pink swatch
GAT is part of the Amplified range, the best MAC formula for me. It is completely opaque and you could go for a swipe or 2. It perfectly hydrate my lips and  does not dry out. Even though it is creamy, I didn't have problems with feathering and bleeding. I also love love how it leaves a bright fuchsia tint on my lips after 5 hours of staying power.
This formula transfer though. When eating, I see the color transfer to my food or utensils when it touch my beautifuly colored lips. :)


a swipe of girl about town



2 swipes of girl about town
What I love about this shade is you can layer it but the color goes deep and won't go over the top. It is a bright fuchsia but doesn't come off neon like with every swipe.

GAT is my favorite to go pink shade lipstick. I could never go wrong wearing this color.

Pros:
1. Amplified finish with a creamy texture. Applies smoothly without dragging.
2. Bright blue based which flatter different complexions. An instant face brightener.
3. Long staying power of 5hours.
4. Does not dry out lips or emphasize lines.
5. Comes in the usual black bullet packaging with vanilla scent.

Cons:
None! It's one of my favorite from MAC.

Maybe you'd want a more matte pink lippy, check out the MAC Pink Pigeon.

I say this color is a must have, ladies!

'Til then :)
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment