Thursday, February 27, 2014

Shiseido - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Emulsion


Shiseido - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Emulsion
Price: Php 3100 for 75ml
Available: Shiseido Counters in leading malls

I was lucky to have a sample size of this Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Emulsion in a BDJ Box I subscribed for. After using up the 15ml tube, bought the biggest size of 75ml and I've been using it ever since, actually it is almost used up.


A bottle is rather expensive but this last a long time. Six months maybe.


Pump type for ease of use also, sanitary.
It is a night emulsion but I use it day and night for lack of a day cream and the fact that I love how this doesn't feel heavy and acts a s a good moisturizer for the whole day. I'm looking for a skin care line that I could maintain, as we know, as we grow older, lines, skin sagging becomes a problem. I think I found my line in Shiseido Benefiance. Actually this line is for older women, those approaching the 40s but this worked nice on my skin. I like it that unlike other heavy night creams, this is lighter but it still leave the skin smooth by morning. Two ingredients that caught my is the collagen and elastin which is basically what we need for a firmer face.

consistency is light and watery as it is an emulsion
Though watery in consistency, it is very rich and hydrating. One pump is enough for the whole face and this leaves a subtle glow before going to bed. Having an oily skin, I don't wake up with a greasy face when I have this on.  I find this also a good moisturizer under make up.


As I am about to use up my bottle, I'm contemplating on getting the Benefiance line.


The Cost:
Balancing Softener (75ml) – Php2500
Day Emulsion (75ml) – Php3100
Night Emulsion (75ml) – Php3100
Intensive Eye Contour Cream (15ml) – Php2850

You think it's worth it, ladies?
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment