Friday, February 21, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Candy Apple


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple
Price: Php525
Available: Revlon Counters at leading malls

I've had this baby at the same time that hubby got me Enchanted Perfume
(that was 7months ago hahaha!) but only get to  open the tubes just now.
Ops! Forgot about them since I was preoccupied with my fave MAC lippies.
Hubby bought the Candy Apple and Peach Parfait.

Checking out the Candy Apple first

Candy Apple is a beautiful soft red in the tube.
I think this shade of red is safe for those who are afraid of 
pigmented red and bright colors on their lips.
This color's not as pigmented as Red Velvet which I originally asked from 
hubby to buy but was out of stock. Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter's availbale in 20 shades.
single swipe of Candy Apple
Candy Apple felt like a lipstick with lipbalm and gloss, very moisturizing. 
Very Sheer, thus buildable. This is nice for those days that 
I want to wear red which doesn't shout 'look at me red'.

Almost the same color as in the tube after 3 swipes.

2 swipes of Candy Apple
I like this lipstick since it is very moisturizing, can wear it everyday without the drying feel.
It is cheaper too for Php525.00 each pop.

If you want something which is not too loud, afraid of look at me colors, certainly a good buy.
But if it is pigment you're after, this is a no go.

Pros:
1. Moisturizing. Glides smoothly when applied.
2. Last a good 4 hours (depending on eat/drink habit).
    But gloss like sheen fades after a couple of hours.
3. Completely odorless.
4. Cap is color coordinated with lipstick color.
5. Comes cheap.

Cons:
1. There isn't much product in the tube.
2. A pain to open the tube.
I guess this was the reason I didn't open these babies in the first place, I just can't open them fast!
Would I repurchase? Guess not. I'm not that crazy in love with the color to sacrifice the ease of using it. I already nicked Candy Apple. But I'm still practicing how to open this one nice and smooth. Maybe, I'll have the SA teach me how to do it. :)

Ciao, ladies!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment