Monday, February 10, 2014

Coach Boutique Now Open in the Philippines!



Coach have opened it's first boutique in the Philippines at Duty Free Fiestamall.
Aren't we excited ladies!? 
Would the days be gone when we used to ask our friends and relatives abroad for Coach goods?

current everyday fave bag
I've been lazy to make blog entries for the past months but not for today!
Well, for one,  my current favorite everyday bag is a Coach sling bag,
I call, ala speedy bandouliere 30.
It's roomy, easy to carry as a hand/shoulder bag or sling (found its sling too short for me to be a body bag). Reasonably priced too, thanks to a friend's sister who got it for me on a discount. Yes, it's a 'padala' from abroad :) and I'm in love with it's versatility.

Since 1942, Coach has built its reputation on quality craftmanship, using luxury materials and innovative finishes to create products as beautiful as they are functional. To this day, every Coach handbag, wallet and accessory is assembled by hand.
--from Coach care instruction :) if I didn't read the care instruction, I wouldn't know this.


"Coach is a global leader in premium handbags and accessories. Building upon a strong brand and business equities. Coach continues to transform from an international accessories to a global lifestyle brand, anchored in accessories, presenting a clear and compelling expression of the Coach woman and man across all product categories." (Boutique Photos credit: Duty Free Philippines)

Aren't you excited when an internationally known brand opens it's store in our country? I am! I know some of the ladies will be checking it out soon!


Coach Boutique
Duty Free Philippines Fiestamall
Columbia Complex
Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Sto. Niño, Parañaque City 1700


XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment