Saturday, February 22, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Peach Parfait


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Price: Php525
Available: Revlon Counters at leading malls



One of hubby's 'pasalubong' when he came home from months long of work, 
already reviewed the others here and here.


This is the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.

As you can see, I already nicked the top of the lippy.
It is due to my complain from the previous Candy Apple post.

a swipe of Peach Parfait
3 swipes of Peach Parfait
The color's beautiful from the tube, peachy brown with glitter.
Had high hopes on this one, however, when I tried it after reapplying, 
at the end of the day, I was left with glittery lips after the color wore off.  

A very sheer color on my lips. Aside from the glittery feel on my lips, this is a perfect 
lippie for me for a no makeup look. I already have a slight pigment on my lips
so it is a perfect way to enhance it without the use of loud color.
But I wouldn't wear this often, I think I'd do if I'm still a sweet 16 :) .
Good to wear to the beach or a plunge in the pool.
Pros:
1. Nice sheer color, buildable.
2. Completely odorless.
3. Last a good 4hours.
4. Cap is color coordinated with lipstick color.
5. Comes cheap.

Cons:
1.Tends to make my lips dry (maybe because of the glitters).
2. Far more glitter than necessary. 
3.There isn't much product in the tube.
4. Hard to open tube.

If you want a barely there lipstick with hint of glitter, an ok pick but I wouldn't repurchase.
Although with 20 available colors the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter line, 
surely one or two would catch your fancy ;)!

Happy shopping for it, ladies!
XOXO


2 comments:

  1. the one the I got; Fig Jam, doesn't makes my lips dry. Agree with how hard to open the tube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the drop by sis. So far this is one lip butter that dry out on me, guess coz of the glitters.
      Yup, we really need to practice how to open this lippy smoothly :)

      kindly follow me sis, thanks!

      Delete