Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover
Price: P605 (250ml)
Avaiable: The Body Shop Stores




Another make up remover to review today, yay!

The first ever make up remover I used is the Maybelline eye &lip make up remover

While it does the work, it's just fun to go make up and skin care shopping, 
so here I got one from my favorite brand, 

The Body Shop camomile gentle eye make up remover.

As I wrote from my previous The Body Shop posts
I like the idea that The Body Shop products contained 
Community Fair Trade Ingredients.
























This make up remover works 
the same as other make up removers, put product on a cotton ball or pad, 
wipe those make up off.
However it says, gentle eye remover,it stings my eye area a little. 
I notice that it is a lotion feel remover and even with 2-3 cotton pad wipes, 
it still tend to leave mascara residue.




I guess this is why, having this for quite some time in my vanity table, 
I'm yet to use up half of it.

I wouldn't recommend this to those who use mascara, 
especially waterproof. 
This product won't do the work.


Instead of using this for the eye area, 
I use this to remove my face make up and it worked well.


So, would I repurchase this product?


No.

My hunt for the best make up remover is still on! :)

'Til then!

XO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment