Saturday, January 10, 2015

Clinique Take The Day Off Make Up Remover

Clinique
take the day off
make up remover
for lids, lashes &lips

Price:         P1,300 for a 125 ml bottle
Available: Rustans
                 Clinique SM Mall of Asia



stock photo
Dissolves and "lifts away: long-wearing make up, even waterproof mascara.
Non-irritating, non-stinging.

I got this free from a generous friend who would give me 
imported 'abubot' from make up such as lipstick, 
lip gloss, eye shadow; the likes..to pants, shirts, G's shoes and bags. 
Such a generous friend! I thank thee! 

I've been a Clinique fan for quite a while, they have a marvelous moisturizer, 
which I will review on the next posts. 
And this one product got another vote for me. 
It definitely does what it says.
I take my make up off effortlessly, especially the stubborn mascara. 

(Which by the way, I don't use often. I'd buy a mascara, 
and would use it a few times and forget about it, only to discover it's all dried up, ugh!)
What I do when I use this to remove my mascara:

1. Shake the bottle ('coz it says so hehe)
2. Soak a cotton pad (it doens't take much product to do so).
3. Close eyes and hold the cotton pad for 20 seconds.
4. Move the cotton pad on your lashes, repeat on the other eye.
5. Another cotton pad for the rest of my face or
6. For a cleaner feel, repeat with another cotton pad.
7. Rinse

This takes off my make up and mascara well, without the sting or irritation.
Though, it leaves my sight a little bleary and the product tends to be a little greasy. 
Well, nothing too much that a good facial wash can't remove. 
I wash my face after using make up remover. 
I'ts just me. Nothing beats a fresh feeling of having washed your face with water.

Pros:
1. Removes make up and mascara with ease.
2. Doesn't irritate my eyes.
3. Feels like it moisturize my eye area.

Cons:
1. Runs a little expensive (if you buy it, lucky, I got this for free)
2.I have this thing with the cap, reminds me of medicine bottle for kids
wherein you push down the cap and twist to open. I don't think it's necessary.


Would I buy it again?
Hmm I'm loving this product, it's a little pricey.
I'll buy it though.

And, I'm still looking for a very good make up remover. 
This one stands out.

I recommend Clinique take the day off make up remover 
though for those who wears heavy make up especially in the eye.
Thumbs up for this product!



Thanks for reading, love!
'Til then! 

XO :)




No comments:

Post a Comment