Sunday, January 4, 2015

Maybelline Make Up Remover

Maybelline
Eye & Lip Make Up Remover

Price: P119 for a 40ml bottle
Available: Watsons, leading department stores beauty section



For the very long time, all I do to clean my face is cleanse, tone and moisturize.
I just thought that cleansing and toning can get 
all the impurities my skin took in after a long day out and 
residues that make up products leave. 


Well, that's a misconception, especially when 
I began wearing long staying make up products, a make up remover is a must. 


Well, well, I started small.  
Maybelline Eye & Lip Make Up Remover is my first purchase.

from online stock photo 

As the bottle says, it 'efficiently removes all waterproof make up'. 
Yes it did!
Know the time when you got mascara on and you wash your face, 
leaving a black circle around your eyes. 
There's the goth face! 
Maybelline make up remover will do the trick 
of wiping that black stuff that made your eyes look sexy :)
plus it doesn't sting. 
It has a very gentle formulation. 
Also, if you have a very pigmented lip color on, this product will take it off.

How to use:
with your unwashed, made up face;
1. Shake the bottle well.
2. Put some product, enough to soak a cotton pad.
3. Wipe those mascara and lipstick off! Change cotton pads when needed.
     NO harsh cotton rubbing, please.

Wash your face after the make up removal. 

When I feel or see that there are still some residues left, 
I use the remover again. 
It is gentle enough for me to use twice in removing my make up.


Do I recommend the Maybelline make up remover?


Yes!
A lot of make up removers are available in the market. 
And for sure, a whole lot better than Maybelline. 
But it doesn't hurt to have one which do the work and doesn't break the bank.




On the next review: The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up remover.

'Til then!
XO :)














No comments:

Post a Comment