Saturday, June 15, 2013

MAC Russian Red Lipstick



MAC Russian Red Lipstick.

Price: around Php1000.00
Available in MAC counters: SM MOA, New Eastwood Mall, Trinoma, 
Glorietta 2, Powerplant Mall, Ayala Center Cebu
Finish: Matte

This is the MAC lipstick that started it all, my love of the brand, that is.
This is also, my very first MAC lipstick purchase after reading lots of praises and gushes.

A classic red lipstick is a must have for us ladies, and this one is my classic. I've been using the Russian Red religiously for the past months. And it didn't disappoint me at anytime. It brightens up my face, and gives me that made up look even if it's just the lipstick that I have on.
A real stand-out-from-the-crowd color which will get you noticed.
This is my ultimate favorite red lipstick, promise!


Russia Red pulls a blue-based red on most skin tones, very flattering.  
It was launched way back in the 80's. Celebrities like Gwen Stefani, Scarlett Johansson, 
Christina Aguilera and Dita Von Teese, have sworn their love for this gorgeous lippy.
 And I swore mine too! An absolute staple to my expanding MAC collection. 

My often used and 'abused' Russian Red :)

Pros:
1. Very pigmented. Even and vivid coverage with one application.
2. Creamy and moisturizing, glides easily when applied despite the matte finish.
3. Lasts long. Will last for hours, minimal fading, little to no retouching for hours; thus
4. Ok price for a high quality cosmetic.
5. Vanilla smell, yum!

Cons:
I love this product! The only con is, when hubby wants a kiss he hesitates, this definitely transfers hahaha! 

I say, this is a must have red lipstick for us lovelies! 
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment