Saturday, June 22, 2013

MAC Lady Danger Lipstick



MAC Lady Danger Lipstick

Price: around Php1000
Available in MAC counters: SM MOA, New Eastwood Mall, Trinoma, 
Glorietta 2, Powerplant Mall, Ayala Center Cebu
Finish: Matte


I am so in love with this lipstick right now! Even before I got this, I was already a fan of it's name alone. My hubby and I play an online game and I would name my character 'LadyDanger'. 
He liked it too, so I go on explaining where I got the name then moments later, 
informed him that I should get the Lady Danger lipstick. 'Style!' haha




all sweaty, fresh from the box :)
 I love its orangey red tone. It actually is orange when I put it on, on some it has a hint of red, 
but on me, totally orange.


See. It looked like I swatched a Morange. 

Lady Danger is one of those cult products which I'm sure most of 
you already heard about or maybe using.
But it doesn't get much hype as the other reds, Ruby Woo and Russian Red
I'll compare the three shades next time.

in natural light, i still don't have the courage to put up my mug shot haha

I so love Lady Danger because it reminded me of an orange lippy I got way back in college. It was a hand me down from my sister, I was literally scraping the tube because I like the color a lot, the tube was already faded so no way for me to know what I'm wearing plus I'm actually a late bloomer 
on the make up section.
I didn't care what I wear  
back then haha!






This color is adorable! Even hubby approve, he never fail to notice when I have Lady Danger on. I actually get compliments not on the lip color alone, friends would notice how it brighten my face and how I look fresh. Apart from that, another important thing is it is not drying, it is as moisturizing as Russian Red even though it's a matte finish.




5 hours after, had light snack, no retouch
Lady Danger stays on for a good 5 hours. I don't know how the color turned a pretty pink on my lips at the end of the day, maybe it's because of the lighting. Just to show you ladies, 
the staying power of  this lipstick.

I so adore Lady Danger. It has a good vanilla smell, not drying, has a good staying power, a very flattering shade for my skin tone. MAC truly knows how to make good lipstick! 
My heaven in a bullet tube ;) I can't ask for more!

I recommend Lady Danger if you like orange toned lip color and 
if you don't mind your lips stealing the show!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment